Avocat, partner, Member of the Paris Bar since 2003.
Teacher in "Money Laundering" at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences-Po). Former assistant teacher in advanced criminal law at the University Paris II Assas.
Professional experience :
- Metzner Associés since 2005.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Paris and London international dispute resolution, from 2002 to 2005.
Main areas of interventions :
- Business and financial criminal law
- International criminal law
- Business litigation
Academic Training :
- Master in social sciences and international affairs, major in business law, Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences-Po) 2002.
- Bachelor (Maitrise) in management and international business law, University Paris IX Dauphine 2000.
- Bachelor (Maitrise) in business law, paris X Nanterre 2002.
French and English